From our office in downtown Los Angeles our attorneys have represented CEO's of multi-national corporations, athletes, physicians, attorneys, actors, directors, film and TV executives, financial executives, as well as a wide range of other successful and highly-compensated individuals.
Those with a high-profile case, and who can afford the very best representation, turn to us in their time of need because they know our commitment to getting the very best possible results. We are serious, dedicated and laser-focused about protecting our client's rights. We recognize that these matters are always urgent, whether our client has already been charged or is still under investigation.
Our Focus Remains Clear...
With an unwavering resolve, we vigorously defend those accused of Federal offenses, White Collar crimes, Violent crimes and Sex crimes. And, we never settle for anything less than the very best possible result for our clients. Never.
Our practice areas include:
- Grand Jury Investigations, Asset Forfeiture
- Pre-Indictment Investigations, Medicare Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud, Bank Fraud, Tax Evasion/Fraud
- RICO/Racketeering, Money Laundering, Perjury
- Wire Fraud, Investment Fraud, Mortgage Fraud
- Insurance Fraud, Forgery, Health Care Fraud
- Environmental Crimes, Bribery, Obstruction of Justice
- Counterfeiting, Insider Trading, Conspiracy
- Embezzlement, Bankruptcy Fraud, Extortion
- Import/Export Crimes, Public Corruption, Loan Fraud
- Copyright Infringement, Kickbacks, Mail Fraud
- Medical Board Accusations/Hearings, Blackmail
- Homicide, Capital Murder, Manslaughter, Juvenile Offenses
- Assault and Battery, Armed Robbery, Aggravated Assault
- Weapons Violations, Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Carjacking, Hit and Run, Vehicular Manslaughter
- Kidnapping, Human Trafficking, Criminal Threats, Arson
- Aggravated Sexual Assault, Internet Pornography
- Child Molestation, Solicitation of a Minor, Child Abuse
- Rape, Statutory Rape, Date Rape
- Lewd Conduct, Indecent Exposure
- Child Pornography, Child Enticement
- Title IX Campus Assault Defense
There are new federal guidelines on Campus Sexual Assault. If you're a parent whose son has been accused of sexual misconduct at a college or university, he faces the very real possibility of being denied a fair hearing. Our law firm has defended students from major universities throughout the country who were facing serious charges. If allegations are made against your child, don't wait. Call our attorneys immediately.